Well I saw my surgeon today and things are looking good! At this point I will have my elastics on until sometime early August. I'm supposed to try to open my mouth a little bit with the elastics off but that sounds a little scary to me. Things are soooo tight and it feels like I can't open my mouth ever again. Of course I'll get over that soon enough...we'll see how much it hurts to try that! Not much more to add for now but here's a couple new pictures taken today!
It's gonna take a bit of getting used to my new profile but I feel like I'm looking more and more like myself!! Similar to how I used to look a few years ago before this happened. My face is still swollen of course. I'm excited to see how it'll look in a couple months!
0 comments:
Post a Comment