Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Wisom Teeth are Out!

I had my wisdom teeth taken out on Friday April 17th.
Everything went simple and smooth as I thought it would. I wasn't too nervous. I went under general anesthetic and didn't experience any sickness after either. I don't usually get too sick from meds so I wasn't anticipating anything other than the usual pain.

It's now Monday and I'm really tired of soft foods. Hard to imagine I'll have to be on a liquid/soft diet for much much longer once I have jaw surgery. But I get to practice being really patient...haha. I'm still in a lot of pain, especially in the morning! My jaw aches a ton but I'm just taking it easy and continuing with medication. I'm quite bored already, I'm not so good at sitting and doing nothing for more than a day. But this is good for me, it was much needed after my crazy schedule the past month.

I'm getting my braces put on this Friday April 24th. I'm hoping it's not too painful since I've got to sing on Saturday (I'm sure I'll pay for that!). But I'm happy the time has finally come so I can get this going! Surgery is still a long way away. At least a year I'm sure. But I'll keep you all updated!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope the braces are doing ok! Thinking of you...

Post a Comment