Wow! Blogging is certainly not one of my strengths. Here is a little summary of what's been going on regarding 'The Jaw' the past few months.
- Wisdom teeth out in April 2009.
- Braces on one week later (I highly recommend waiting longer to have the braces put on once wisdom teeth are out, especially if you get a dry socket and have to sing for a few hours the next day...)
- 8 months of braces, my teeth are nice and straight. After enduring days of throbbing teeth, months (and still continuing) of rips and pain on my cheek gums, things are starting to look up! haha
- Dec 2/09 I had another wire tightening. My orthodontist stated I should be ready to have surgery in about six months. I then contacted the oral surgeon's office and was told I am slated on the waiting list for surgery in the fall of 2010. However, I would be lucky to have surgery that soon with the bookings almost completely filled up. So I was told sometime in 2011 is a lot more likely.
***Continuing to wait...and wait and wait! Patience can always use practice...so I hear.
0 comments:
Post a Comment