Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SURGERY DAY!

It's almost 5 a.m. on the morning of my surgery, just finished getting ready to head to the hospital. I slept pretty good for the few hours I got! I'm not too nervous now, feel quite normal to be honest. God is helping me with that of course! This could also be because I've been so crazy busy before today, I didn't have a whole lot of down time to really feel super nervous. The weirdest thing in this is that after my surgery today, my face is going to be quite different. Maybe not hugely noticeable to everyone, but those in my family and those that have known me for years will see the change. (I'll add lots of pictures when I'm at home for 4 weeks with lots of free time!) I am SO ready for the pain to go away, I don't even know what it will feel like to not have achiness and pain constantly! 

My surgery is at 7:40 a.m. which means I'm the first case of the day. It's nice to be first, it means my surgeon won't be behind and I can get in there and have a really good sleep. 


Thank you all for praying!! I know that is why I feel the way I do. I appreciate it millions.

I'm off, I'll be back in a few days! ; )




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment