Hi Everyone!!
It's been two weeks since my last surgery. I am feeling a lot better! Still have constant pain of course but that is 'normal' for me haha. But the swelling is gone, I can chew food again and I am on the mend.
I saw my surgeon on November 16th. He thinks I may need to have my braces taken off right away and be fitted for a night gaurd (also acts as a retainer so it doesn't bump my brace work back). I may have my braces off for a couple months to give my jaw a rest and hopefully strengthen the joints a bit before putting the braces back on.
I see my orthodontist on December 7th (sooner if he calls me to come in). So I don't know if this will happen for sure but it sounds like my surgeon prefers this plan.
It would be nice to feel what it's like to have these braces off for a bit, a big pain to have to put them back on but I will do whatever I need to do for this jaw to be healed!
I'll let you all know what happens : )
One of my favourite songs, been a while since I've listened to this one.
Take a Listen!
He's Always Been Faithful - Sara Groves
0 comments:
Post a Comment